Reasons to choose Tiernan & Associates as your tax accountants
- Dependable Accountants Saving You Time and Money
- Tiernan & Associates, more knowledgeable than the franchise tax firms, cheaper than CPA firms and more reliable than the “do it yourself” tax software programs
- We genuinely care about our clients. You are not just another number
- Our costs are typically 30 to 40% more economical than the franchise firms
- We have been in business for almost 35 years with just as many years experience associated with home based businesses
- We are a full time, year round tax preparation and accounting firm.
We specialize in tax preparation for
- Home-based businesses
- Small businesses
Our services include
- Tax Preparation
- Tax Organizer Booklets
- Expandable File System
- Estimated Payment Vouchers
- Profit/Loss Statements
- Tax Planning
- Tax Seminars
With over 30 years of tax preparation experience...
Tiernan & Associates has the experience to reliably and accurately prepare your tax return in a cost effective and timely manner.
Let our knowledgeable staff (with combined experience of 75 years) alleviate the confusion, grief and worry of tax preparation. At Tiernan & Associates, our goal is to provide complete and accurate returns for our clients to make certain that you receive the largest, legitimate refund available.
Check out our FREE, no obligation Tax Seminars to receive valuable tax information and organizational tools. And to learn more about how Tiernan & Associates can help with all your accounting needs. To find a seminar in your area, click here.
Tax Organizer Notice
Tax Year 2019 versions of all Tax Organizer Booklets are now ready for download. Letters with usernames & passwords were/will be mailed on Jan. 22, 2020. Usernames and passwords will be sent by USPS mail only.
Click on the Tax Organizer button to access the Organizer
The IRS is once again warning people to beware of phone calls from people who claim to represent the Internal Revenue Service and demand money.
The IRS typically contacts people by mail, not phone, about unpaid taxes. The IRS won’t ask for payment using a prepaid debit card, wire transfer or request credit card information over the phone.
If you receive a call from someone claiming to be with the IRS and demanding payment, investigators recommend hanging up and calling the IRS or reporting the incident online.
Get Your Tax Organizer
If you haven't used our tax organizer, you are missing out. Use the order form or contact us for more information.